Our Venture Team Forecasty.AI enables companies take faster and smarter business decisions with accurate and explainable forecasts based on the state-of-the-art AI. Find more information on the Venture at our homepage Forecasty.AI.
We are looking for a motivated and highly self-driven data enthusiast who can develop Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning models covering the entire life cycle independently - from model development, evaluation, testing, deployment to result interpretation. Are you the right one to start together with us our Chemovator journey?
- You design and build advanced AI/ML/Statistical models that enhance our state-of-the-art digital product that makes forecasting easy, accurate & accessible for business users & data scientists
- You have ability to manage the project and directly work with the clients to understand their requirements
- You can communicate complex models in a simple manner to a non-technical audience, in both verbal and written formats
- You work comfortable in a Rapid Prototyping environment with minimum guidance
- You have a Bachelor / Masters degree or PhD in a data-related field like Data Science, Statistics, Econometrics, Computer Science, or any related technical discipline
- You already have at least 3 years of work experience in the field of AI/ML or related areas and are experienced in the productionalization of ML framework
- You are experienced in programming languages such as Python or R
- You are familiar with time series as a data type and concepts like stationarity, trend and seasonality and all other characteristics that contrast time series from cross-sectional data
- You are familiar with the practical application of econometric time-series methods or the application of machine learning techniques such as Random Forest or XGBoost in the context of time series forecasting, knowledge of Deep Learning methods for time series is a bonus
- Bonus: You have done academic or industry research in time series forecasting, or you have done similar work with time series data in other fields like finance or physics
- A steady interaction and dialogue with experienced experts from two worlds – corporate BASF and our wide external network
- Use the mass of experiences of your colleagues and our Entrepreneurs in Residence to develop yourself and your Venture further
- Flexible working time and mobile work as well as usual perks of a company in the startup environment, e.g. free drinks and an inspiring atmosphere within an unconventional location in Mannheim
- A competitive salary and the opportunity to be part of the growing Venture Team Forecasty.AI
Nothing is set in stone yet, so your input is highly welcome. Please contact Sudhir Patil (email@example.com) with your relevant documents. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Chemovator is the business incubator of BASF. We provide a protected space to build commercial ventures from unconventional ideas. Our Venture Teams take full ownership of their idea, creatively explore their business, learn fast and pivot beyond corporate boundaries.
Thank you for considering a career at Chemovator GmbH. Please fill out the following form. In case you are experiencing problems with the document upload, mail your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.